San Antonio Employment Agreement Lawyer
You have probably heard that Texas is an employment “at will” state. This means that an employee can be fired for any reason as long as it is not an illegal reason. However, in some instances, an employer may elect to offer an applicant or employee an employment contract that modifies the at-will relationship. Whether you are management or an employee, we can assist you in negotiating or drafting an employment contract.
Contact The Galo Law Firm P.C. to speak to San Antonio employment contracts lawyer Michael Galo if you need assistance in negotiating or drafting an employment contract. Call our San Antonio law office at (210) 616-9800.
Your Rights Are At Stake In Contract Negotiations. Our Employment Contract Attorney Can Protect Them.
If you are negotiating an employment contract, many of your rights are at stake. Consider the following:
- Does the contract guarantee a certain level of compensation and benefits?
- Under what circumstances will you be entitled to a bonus?
- May your compensation and benefits be changed unilaterally?
- If your employer wishes to terminate you, under what circumstances may it do so, and what process must it follow?
- In the event of termination, will you be entitled to a severance package?
- Will you be subject to a non-compete following termination, and if so, what will it restrict you from doing?
- Are your legal rights subject to arbitration?
Helping You With All Types Of Contracts
At The Galo Law Firm P.C. we have worked in employment contract law since 1994. We offer experienced employment agreement drafting services, and contract negotiations for managers, executives and other employees. We also are experienced in drafting and enforcing noncompetition agreements.
We represent businesses in all aspects of employment contract law, including:
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Severance agreements
Our experience representing both employers and employees provides us with a unique perspective that benefits our clients. We are experienced in all aspects of federal and Texas state employment law, and can effectively protect your rights.
Contact The Galo Law Firm For Help — Se Habla Español
Contact The Galo Law Firm P.C. to discuss your employment contract law questions with an San Antonio, Texas, employment agreements attorney. We are open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m Monday-Friday. Call The Galo Law Firm P.C. at (210) 616-9800.