Learn More About The Galo Law Firm P.C.
Disputes with your employer can cause problems and anxiety whether you continue in the service of your organization or have been terminated or have chosen to leave. As you work to resolve your employment law dispute, an experienced employment law attorney can provide the peace of mind that comes with knowing that 1) you are following the proper legal steps, 2) you are staying within the bounds of the law and, 3) skilled and committed attorneys are fighting aggressively to protect your rights.
To learn more about the experience, background and credentials of attorney Michael Galo, please follow the attorney profile link below.
Effective, Personalized And Responsive Representation
The Galo Law Firm P.C. offers legal services backed by:
- Since 1994 representing clients through all phases and types of employment litigation, from individual litigation to class action suits
- Extensive litigation and appellate experience before a broad range of courts and governmental agencies
- Trained and experienced arbitration and mediation services
- Since 1994, experience with large Texas corporations employment law departments
- Counseling and training of employers in all aspects of employment law, including the development of employment policies and hiring and termination procedures, and the drafting of employment contracts
- Extensive experience regarding disputes involving the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Texas Workers’ Compensation Act, and the FMLA & FLSA
- Frequent speaking and educating engagements with local human resources and legal education seminars
- Civil litigation and personal injury law legal experience
Michael combines his experience and successful record with personalized service and a full commitment to your case, resulting in a superior legal process experience for our clients, from individuals to organizations. As your attorney, Michael will collaborate with you fully to understand your concerns, pursue your rights and keep you informed through every step of your legal matter. He will also fully investigate the facts of your case, and will use the latest technology to fight for your rights in and out of the courtroom.