Defending The Rights Of Wrongfully Terminated Workers
Locating, pursuing and landing a job can be a time-consuming, costly and often exhausting process. Once at your position, your commitment of talent, effort and time is valuable. If you are wrongfully terminated, you deserve the compensation and justice promised by employment laws and delivered by a skilled, experienced and hard-working employment law and wrongful termination law attorney.
We Can Hold Employers Accountable
Employers have terminated employees illegally for an almost endless list of reasons.
Common circumstances regarding wrongful termination claims include:
- Discrimination for age, race, sex/gender, color, creed and national origin
- Retaliation for discrimination, wage and hour, sexual harassment, workers’ compensation retaliation, qui tam and whistleblower claims
- An employee’s refusal to commit an illegal act
- An employee’s report of nursing home, day care and hospital negligence and abuse
- Illegal termination regarding disease and disability
- Dismissal without regard to the termination process agreed upon in an employment contract
We have helped numerous people successfully fight hostile work environments and their wrongful termination claims and receive the compensation they deserve. An experienced wrongful termination law lawyer can identify your rights as a private or government employee, ascertain illegal steps taken by your employer and negotiate or litigate an outcome that justly awards compensation and damages.
Contact The Galo Law Firm P.C. Today — Se Habla Español
If you feel your employer terminated you illegally, do not face this alone. Get answers. We can review your case, the federal and state employment laws and, if applicable, your employment contract. We will provide experienced, aggressive and committed legal representation both in and out of court.